(Saturday, August 4th, 2007) DIY gives us a little love with a new episode of Woodsculpting about driftwood carving. Sounds like a fun hobby with free materials that would be ideal for your vacation getaway, so pack your chisels next time you head for the shore!
All times are central.
- The New Yankee Workshop: Barrister’s Bookcase (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Miter Bench and Storage (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Asian-Inspired Trestle Table (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Woodsculpting: Jim Wright: Driftwood Indian (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Nightstand (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)