(Tuesday, July 17th, 2007) Tonight: a new Dirty Jobs that promises to be stinkeriffic, as well new episodes of Build it Bigger and 10 Things You Must Know. Hard Shine is a rerun of the pilot episode. Check it out if emotional hipsters building hot rods is your idea of entertainment.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Two Steps Back (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Hard Shine: Jump Start (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Engine Day (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Wine Maker (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Intel 1 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Leather Tanner (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Battle Machines (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: All – Clad Cookware, Belden Brick Company, NECCO (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: 10 Things You Must Know: Drywall (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Fiestaware, Aluminum Chair Company, Ball Corporation (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Ironwork (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)