It’s Sunday, which around the Toolmonger offices means a chance to hit the shop for our own personal projects — the ones we put off all week in order to write about tools!
If for some reason you’ve already completed every project imaginable, you can always watch some TV:
(Sunday, July 15th, 2007) A new Ice Road Truckers will keep you cool tonight. This show just gets better and better.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 36, wind generators, PVC gloves, thermo-formed glass and fire trucks (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 04 – The Big Chill (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35, inflatable watercraft, couscous, modeling dough and wicker products (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 3, toothpicks, acrylic bathtubs, helicopters and beer (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4, hearing aids, 3-D puzzles, rubber mats, and toilets (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 05 – Midseason Mayhem (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Evo: Custom Powder Coat and Faux JDM Headlights (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Brainiac (G4TV, 11:00 p.m.)
- Brainiac (G4TV, 11:30 p.m.)