(Saturday, July 14th, 2007) The only show — and a new one at that! — which sparks our interest today is Bear Head Sculpting, because you never know when you’re going to need to sculpt a bear head.
All times are central.
- Tank Overhaul: The Sherman (Military, 6:00 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Hall Seat (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: CD Storage Case (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Contemporary Night-Table (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Woodsculpting: JIM WILSFORD: BEAR HEAD SCULPTING (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: End Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)