(Friday, July 13th, 2007) You’ll find lots of reruns to watch tonight, but we bet you have something more important or fun to do.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Honeymoon Ensuite (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 19, wooden doors, paintballs, newspapers and diamonds (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, carpet, drinking water, laser eye surgery, and acoustic guitars (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Budweiser (National Geographic, 6:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 04 – The Big Chill (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Deck the Hulls (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Bachelor Party House: The Dingles (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Jigs (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Drain Disdain (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 38, electric baseboard heaters, molded pulp containers and video games (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 37, radiators, hatchery chicks, phyllo dough, and cross-country skis (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: 1948 Indian Motorcycle, Pt. 5: Metal and Paint Prep (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1938 Packard: Steering System (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)