(Thursday, July 12th, 2007) Tonight, TLC brings us some new content! We’ve got a new American Chopper with the Teutels creating mayhem inside the clean rooms of Intel. Then there’s Hard Shine. We have no idea what it’s going to be about but it probably won’t be porn in spite of its unfortunate name.
TLC also brings us two hours of the network’s most unpleasant personality tonight — Boyd Coddington — but at least Top Ten Hot Rods won’t feature quite as much irrational employee abuse as normal.
There’s a new Boneyard on tonight as well! If you didn’t catch Build It Bigger earlier this week, you might want to snag the rerun tonight just to see how much trouble the host has hammering in nails.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Twice Bitten (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Build It Bigger: Coaster Build Off (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: Boyd Coddington’s Top 10 Hot Rods (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Hot Rod: Hershey 1 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Fire-Pit (DIY, 7:00 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Outdoor Waterfall (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Intel 1 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- Boneyard: Battlefield (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- Hard Shine: Jump Start (TLC, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Penguin Keeper (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Don’t Sweat It: Installing French Doors (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)