(Wednesday, July 11th, 2007) It’s so hot in parts of the country that as long as the house A/C is working, we’d watch anything even remotely Toolmonger-related, like the reruns on tonight. For those with A/C in the shop, you know where to spend your time tonight.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Wash and Weep (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, fishing reels, miniature houses, and kitchen mixers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Smell My Paintgun (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52, manhole covers, range hoods, artificial logs, and snowmobiles (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Pants (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Deadly Straw (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, countertop laminate, frozen treats, building blocks and detergents (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Motorcycles (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 49, plastic cups and cutlery, special effects makeup, gold, and harps (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: 22,000 Foot Fall (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Sewing Table and the Red Bureau (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)