(Friday, July 6th, 2007) It’s another night of reruns, but you probably have a few fireworks left to shoot off tonight with your remaining hand anyway, right?
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Whole House Disaster (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 15, honey and honeycombs, fiber optics, bricks and pipe organs (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16, personal watercraft, ice skates, wine, and office furniture are made (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Man-Made: The Can (National Geographic, 6:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 10 (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Budweiser (National Geographic, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Getting Plastered: Hunter & Will (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Wall of Sound (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 42, high-precision cutting tools, stained glass, semi-trailers, and recorders (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets and blown glass (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: 1948 Indian Motorcycle Restoration, Pt. 4: Fuel Tank Restoration (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1938 Packard: Brake System (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)