It’s Sunday, which around the Toolmonger offices means a chance to hit the shop for our own personal projects — the ones we put off all week in order to write about tools!
If for some reason you’ve already completed every project imaginable, you can always watch some TV:
(Sunday, July 1st, 2007) DIY works hard tonight at making you feel guilty for not making a tree house with your kids – so start building. There’s also a new Ice Road Truckers — it is addictive! — and a rerun of the latest Boneyard, which is well worth watching.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 33, prepared mustard, violins, nuts and bolts, and toilet paper (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 02 – Destination: Diamond Mine (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34, fresh cut flowers, adhesive tape, tofu and lottery tickets (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- Father and Son Build a Tree House (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Sprinkler System (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Ice Road Truckers: 03 – Dash for the Cash (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: 1997 Honda Accord: Gauges Upgrade (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Boneyard: Railroads (History, 10:00 p.m.)
- Brainiac (G4TV, 11:00 p.m.)
- Brainiac (G4TV, 11:30 p.m.)