(Wednesday, June 27th, 2007) Well there’s nothing new to see tonight. You’ll have to be content with a bunch of well worn episodes of Mythbusters and How It’s Made.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: Out of the Ashes – Part 2 (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 49, handcuffs, caulking and joint compound, propane tanks, forensic facial reconstruction (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Pump Up the Volume (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, fur coat, a hearse, outdoor lighting fixtures and a golf tee (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Dog Myths (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 22, Chains, Bagels, Vinyl Records (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 25, Residential Water Heaters, Air Bags, Jelly beans, Ice Resurfacers (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Cable Snaps (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Two Benches (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)