(Tuesday, June 26th, 2007) A new Dirty Jobs cements Mike Rowe’s stranglehold on the Discovery Network tonight. What sort of dirt does he have on those executives, anyway? Everything else seems to be a re-run tonight.
All times are central.
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special Episode 1 (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Truck (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Hide ‘n’ Seek (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special Episode 2 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Mikey/Vinnie Bike 2 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Billboard Installer (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, temporary metal fences, asphalt shingles, expanded polystyrene products, and hard candies (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31, horse-drawn carriages, artificial eyes, dog and cat food and mirrors (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Zildjian Cymbals (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Sprinkler System (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Sunkist/Limoneira Lemons (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Timber Framing (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)