(Monday, June 25th, 2007) Tonight could be a lot worse. The Science channel has a few shows other than How It’s Made that look interesting — especially for those of you who spend time tracking down old cars.
All times are central.
- Holmes on Homes: For Annie (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- Trains and Locomotives (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Hunters (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Lube Job (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Fender Bender (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Micro Algae Man (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Building the Ultimate: Tugboats: Moving the Monsters (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Fuel Tank Cleaner (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 27, pre-inked stamps, cranberries, cotton yarn, road signs (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, temporary metal fences, asphalt shingles, expanded polystyrene products, and hard candies (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mushroom Farmer (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)