(Friday, June 22nd, 2007) Well, as usual, Home has a few offerings, DIY continues to underwhelm us with re-runs, and How It’s Made keeps our interest in TV alive for one more week.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 26, ball bearings, electrical wires, wax casting and automated machines (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Bargain Basement (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Hoof Cleaner (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Parade Float Dismantler (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 8 (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Nice Legs!: Cristin & Mark (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: House Arrest (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 7, golf balls, furniture handles, parking meters, and room dividers (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: 1948 Indian Chief Motorcycle, Pt. 2: Restoration Begins (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 8, suits of armor, street light poles, poles, and membrane switches (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1938 Packard: Ignition System (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)