(Wednesday, June 20th, 2007) Tonight: a snowy new Mythbusters, an avalanche of How It’s Made and some White Hot Pamela Anderson.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 4, Hockey gloves, snack cakes, remolded tires, and wastewater treatment plants (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Falling Flat (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets and blown glass (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 47, pro hockey sticks, bronzed baby shoes, treadmills and handheld computers (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Engine Day (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 48, motorcycles, clay pipes, drumsticks and whistles (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Cooling a Six-Pack (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Snow Special (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5, copy paper, jeans, computers, and plate glass are made (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Pam’s White Hot (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 6, Nails and staples, safety glasses, fabrics, bicycles (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Geoduck Farmer (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Cafe Chairs and the Skis (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)