(Tuesday, June 12th, 2007) We get a new Made in America tonight and a bunch of reruns. Rides is worth catching if you love all things Foose — and who doesn’t?
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 37, halogen bulbs, cellulose insulation, aluminium ladders and bamboo fly rods (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 26, amphibious vehicles, putters, model ships and wax crayons (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Final Details (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Foose’s ’69 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Filson Outdoor Apparel (Travel, 8:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Jacuzzi, Sand Trix, Dr Pepper (Travel, 8:30 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Skylight (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Quarrying (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Firearms Folklore (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)