(Wednesday, June 6th, 2007) Tonight: a new Mythbusters involving exploding tires and just a few episodes of the rarely seen How It’s Made.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 6, alkaline batteries, wheelchairs, flutes, cowboy boots (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: A River Ran Through It (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31, horse-drawn carriages, artificial eyes, dog and cat food and mirrors (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43, battery tins and optical lenses (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Moving Along (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44, horseshoes, dishwashers, graphite fly rods and frozen pizzas (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Border Slingshot (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Big Rig Myths (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1, aluminum foil, snowboards, soft polymer contact lenses and bread (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2, compact discs, mozzarella cheese, pantyhose, and fluorescent tubes (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Well Digger (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Trunk and the Rowing Machine (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)