(Tuesday, June 5th, 2007) The high point tonight is definitely Trade School’s “Machining” episode. A half hour of turning and milling — sweet! There’s also a new episode of Made in America, featuring Ping gold clubs.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 42, high-precision cutting tools, stained glass, semi-trailers, and recorders (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35, carbon fibre masts, fortune cookies, IMAX projectors and roller chains (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Long Nights (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Driven (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Ping Golf Clubs, Devlin boats, Sewah Studios historical markers (Travel, 8:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Fuller Brush, Robinson Helicopter, Morton Salt (Travel, 8:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Visions of Grandeur (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Replacing Windows (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Machining (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)