(Sunday, June 3rd, 2007) Finish your deck project. Install that air conditioner. Get the hammock slung. Remove the storm windows and put in the screens. It’s all better than watching TV tonight.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 5, copy paper, jeans, computers, and plate glass (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 6, Nails and staples, safety glasses, fabrics, bicycles (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Repairing a Roof (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: 1994 Acura Integra: G-Bar Chassis Stabilizing System (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)