(Sunday, May 27th, 2007) At least there’s some episodes of How It’s Made on tonight, but really it’s a good night to do some projects, or just drink beer and enjoy the longer days.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 3, toothpicks, acrylic bathtubs, helicopters and beer (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4, hearing aids, 3-D puzzles, rubber mats, and toilets (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Vinyl Siding (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: Graphics and Tint (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)