(Friday, May 25th, 2007) Only Discovery Home has anything relatively new on tonight. We still want to know what a “mad bus” is, though. Anyone know?
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, traditional bows, coffee machines, mascots and hammocks (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Twice Bitten (Home, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21, fiberglass boats, clothes dryers, bubble gum and fireworks (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 45, brushes and push brooms, blackboards, smoked salmon and zippers (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 22, steel safes, false teeth, airplanes and maple syrup (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: The Great Gate (Home, 7:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Getting Drippy With it: Sharon and Zyon (Home, 7:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Pasadena 911 – Part 2 (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 50, countertop laminate, frozen treats, building blocks and detergent (Science, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 2, wood burning stoves, orthoses, ballet slippers, mad buses (Science, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Living Room and Rock Guard (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 Thunderbird: Soft-Trim Restoration (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)