Make no bones about it: though we keep our advertising sales and editorial work entirely separate, it’s advertisers who pay our bills and make it possible for us to continue bringing you your daily tool fix.  So with that in mind, we’d like to say a special thank you to Harbor Freight who recently bought the ad you see in the right sidebar.

As you can see from previous posts, we were fans of Harbor Freight long before they bought an ad, and will continue to be fans long after they move on — though not too soon, we hope.  (And we know from Interesting Post clicks that you’re fans, too.)  Ad or no ad, we’ll keep posting the cool (and cheap) stuff we find there, ragging on them for selling rubber frogs and Suduku games, and buying too much stuff from them every time we visit the store.

Anyway, thanks again to Harbor Freight for paying some of the TM bills, and be sure to check out their weekly sales — which are handily linked to the ad.

Now back to your schedule Toolmonger programming…

7 Responses to A Special Thanks To Our New Advertiser, Harbor Freight

1. dlone says:

So, no more “cheap-ass tools” headlines, eh?

2. Mark Bickford says:

“and buying too much stuff from them every time we visit the store.”
    So it’s not just me…

I’m thinking about starting HFA – Harborfreight anonymous!

Step one:
    We admitted we were powerless over HarborFreight–that our lives had become unmanageable.

3. Chuck Cage says:

dlone: I’ll stop writing “cheap-ass tools” headlines when they pry ’em from my cold, dead hands. 🙂

4. cc says:

right-o. I’m headed to their sidewalk sale in a few hours.

5. eschoendorff says:

I think that we all have a love-hate relationship with Harbor Freight. But, I have to admit, that I have had very few negative experiences with their products. Of course, I shop in their stores and actually look over the products before I buy them. If you use common sense, then Harbor Freight can be a great resource.

6. Weldo says:

Maybe we’ll see HF/Toolmonger exclusive coupons?!?

7. Anna says:

Sorry guys but you will see me in the store from time to time….I just love the things I get for my house and garden. Don’t be intimidated by a woman shopping at Harbor Freight….we know a bargain when we see one!