(Tuesday, May 22nd, 2007) Tonight: nothing much new, but at least there’s a lot to watch. As we have recommended before, the All-Clad segment on Made in America is great, and Trade School’s “Aviaton Maintenance” should show us some interesting techniques.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 21, fiberglass boats, clothes dryers, bubble gum and fireworks (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31 matches, carousel horses, fine porcelain and automobile fuel tanks (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Motorcycle Mavericks (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Sleek and Unique (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Metal (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: Impressions (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: All-Clad Cookware, Belden Brick Company, NECCO (Travel, 8:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: R.S. Owens, Shawnee Mills, Merle Norman Cosmetics (Travel, 8:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Performance Enhancement (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Vinyl Siding (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Aviation Maintenance (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: More Myths Revisited (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)