(Saturday, May 19th, 2007) Tonight: it’s woodworking on DIY — especially an episode of Wood Works that will show gilding — and a rarely seen show called How It’s Made. Imagine that.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 1 paving asphalt, marshmallow cookies, loudspeakers, electronic door locks (Science, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 2 wood burning stoves, orthoses, ballet slippers, mad buses (Science, 5:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Exploding Pants (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 3, robotic arms, apply a tattoo and build concrete pipes (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 4, Hockey gloves, snack cakes, remolded tires, and wastewater treatment plants (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Workshop Hutch (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Worksho: Outdoor Cupboard (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Contemporary Cocktail Table (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Gilded Picture-Frame (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Dining Room Chairs (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
Or hey — turn off the phone and go see Chuck and Sean at Maker Faire!