(Wednesday, May 9th, 2007) It’s mostly reruns tonight, but there’s a lot of quality stuff to watch, including a bunch of Modern Marvels episodes.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 13, electrical panels, kites, eyeglass frames and toothbrushes (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25, coins, cars and grocery carts (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 35, carbon fibre masts, fortune cookies, IMAX projectors and roller chains (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Cool Fuel: Garbage and Wind Power (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Big Flip (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 36, firefighter helmets, nautical compasses, packaging tubes and hand saws (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Heavy Metals (History, 7:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Air Cylinder Rocket (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Magnets (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Boom Lift Catapult (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Welding (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Penguin Keeper (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Wooden Bucket and the Shutter Door (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: 2 episodes of DIY Tools & Techniques (DIY, 3:00 a.m.)