(Tuesday, May 8th, 2007) Tonight: a slew of reruns. As always, Made in America is worth watching if you haven’t seen the episodes before. Trade School brings us the rarely seen art of gunsmithing, which uses multi-media techniques useful in many other fields, so it’s definitely a must-watch.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 19, wooden doors, paintballs, newspapers and diamonds cutting (Discovery, 5:00 p.m.)
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12, kitchen knives, mannequins, socks and hypodermic needles (Discovery, 5:30 p.m.)
- Motorcycle Mania 2 (TLC, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Multi-Tasking (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- Rides: ZZ Chop (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Crane, Steelcase and Frito-Lay (Travel, 8:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Art Research Enterprises, Merillat and Columbus Washboard (Travel, 8:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Motorcycle Art (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Bathroom Vanity (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Gunsmithing (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Concrete Glider (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)