We receive a lot of submissions via the Submit a Tool link, many of which we’ve already written about. But to us that just indicates that these are tools you really appreciate and use regularly. We thought we’d share a list of some of the most recent duplicates in case you happened to miss ’em the first time ’round:
- Keith recommends the Alligator Lopper. We originally wrote about the ‘Lopper almost a year ago, but brought it back recently for a stint in the Hot or Not hotbox — with interesting results. [Product Site] [Street Pricing] [Via Amazon] [What’s this?]
- Pierce recommends Kobalt’s portable compressed CO2 regulator/tank for nailers which we originally featured in Hot or Not. Check out the comments on the original post for all kinds of ideas on how to adapt paintball and/or scuba gear to this application. [Product Site]
- Brent recommends Craftsman’s ratcheting screwdrivers, writing: “This is a super-handy tool for small toolboxes/car trunk kits.” This was orignally a reader find as well, sent to us by Rick. Other readers recommended the Snap-on version. It’s also been mentioned over at Kevin Kelly’s Cool Tools.[Product Site] [The Snap-on Version]
- Joe M recommends the Dremel Multi-Tool, and if you happen to be one of the three or four people on the planet who doesn’t own one of these, you need one right now. We loved the Dremel Stylus, but as Joe says, don’t forget that the plain old base model tool is still awesome — and the best place to start with a rotary tool kit. [Product Site] [Street Pricing] [MultiPro 400 XPR Rotary Tool Kit” target=”_blank”>Via Amazon] [What’s this?]
- Brian recommends another oldie-but-goodie, the forearm forklift. These straps evenly spread the load of heavy items across your arms, allowing you to carry much heavier items than you normally could. [Product Site] [Street Pricing] [Above All Company Forearm Forklift Lifting Straps, 2-Pack #L74995CN” target=”_blank”>Via Amazon] [What’s this?]
As always, we appreciate all submissions. If you’ve got a minute, why not send us your latest find?