(Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007) If you don’t know How It’s Made after tonight, well then there’s no helping you.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 9, sulkies, bagpipes, yule logs, and fishing lures (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Quick Change (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10, goalie pads, lapel pins, cardboard boxes and crystal wine glasses (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 33: crayons, wooden kayaks, lawn mowers and gold chains (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34: inflatable safety devices, braille typewriters and carbon fibre cellos (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Concrete Glider (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Newsworthy (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Coffee Table and the Iron Gate (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Killer Brace Position (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 42, high-precision cutting tools, stained glass, semi-trailers, and recorders (Science, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 41, plastic injection moulds, automotive oil filters, filing cabinets and blown glass are made (Science, 10:00 p.m.)