(Tuesday, May 1st, 2007) Although they are both reruns, definitely watch Made in America tonight for both the Zildjian and RGM watch segments in the first episode and the Starrett segment in the second. It’s a Toolmonger’s dream!
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23, gummies candy, fish, aluminum cans and bronze sculptures (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Working Hard (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 25, residential water heaters, air bags, jelly beans and ice resurfacers (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Motorcycle Mania: Jesse James Rides Again: Part 1 (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- Motorcycle Mania: Jesse James Rides Again: Part 2 (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Covington & Sons (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Zildjian cymbal factory, RGM watch and Mrs. Grossman’s paper company (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Kitchen Cabinets (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Sunkist/Limoneira Lemons, Starrett company and Tums (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Painting (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Newsworthy (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Walking on Water (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)