(Sunday, April 29th, 2007) I’d say it’s best to spend tonight finishing up those weekend projects.
All times are central
- How It’s Made: Episode 33, prepared mustard, violins, nuts and bolts, and toilet paper (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34, fresh cut flowers, adhesive tape, tofu and lottery tickets (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Ceramic Tile (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Ford Focus SVT: Coilover Suspension Upgrade (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)