(Wednesday, April 25th, 2007) Look for a new Mythbusters where they try and debunk the concept of Ninjas. (Sounds like they’re asking for trouble.) Otherwise it’s just a slew of How It’s Made reruns and the insane brother shows.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 20, carpet, drinking water purified, laser eye surgery and acoustic guitars. (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Parts Start to Fly (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, metal fences, asphalt shingles and expanded polystyrene products and hard candies. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 31, matches, carousel horses, fine porcelain and automobile fuel tanks. (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 32, glass cookware, soap bars, steel drums and firefighter uniforms. (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Walking on Water (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Cadillac Attack (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Breakstep Bridge (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 44, grinding wheels, compost, window blinds, and milk.(Science, 10:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Chair with Bench and the Wooden Slats (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 43, conga drums, metal plating and buttons.(Science, 10:30 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Pool Table (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Monkey Caretaker (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)