(Friday, April 20th, 2007) DIY seems to have completely jettisoned all their car shows. Why DIY, why? In a classic case of the left hand being ignorant of the right hand, Discovery runs episodes of How It’s Made at the same time as the first eps on Science tonight. Otherwise it’s a pretty good night of TV, but those programmers do make us cranky!
All times are central.
- Modern Marvels: Garage Gadgets (History, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 16, personal watercraft, ice skates, wine and office furniture. (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 12, kitchen knives, mannequins, socks, and hypodermic needles. (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 7, golf balls, furniture handles, parking meters and room dividers. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 13, electrical panels, kites, eyeglass frames, and toothbrushes. (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Rock Solid: Firehouse Patio Revamp (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 9 (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Bachelor Party House (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 43, battery tins and optical lenses are made. (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Site Unseen (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 44, horseshoes, dishwashers, graphite fly rods and frozen pizzas. (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Sweet Home Abandoned (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- DIY Inside: The Builders’ Show 2006 (DIY, 10:00 p.m.)