(Wednesday, April 18th, 2007) Tonight: lots of episodes of How It’s Made, Junk and DiResta brothers, and a new Mythbusters where they test an avian myth that seems obviously false.
All times are central.
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5, ambulances, dining room tables, diatonic accordions and acrylic awards. (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 47, ceramic tiles, nuts, steel forgings and skateboards. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 29, lighters, fossils, hockey pucks and high-pressure cylinders. (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 30, balloons, wallpaper, frozen french fries and incandescent light bulbs. (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Community Service (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Birds in a Truck (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Art Deco Table and the Round Coffee Table (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Son of a Gun (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 46, 3D commercial signs, hardwood floors, corrugated polyethylene pipe, and mattresses. (Science, 10:00 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Copper Chimenea (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 45, brushes and push brooms, blackboards, salmon smoking and zippers. (Science, 10:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Turkey Farmer (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)