(Tuesday, April 17th, 2007) Tonight: a lovely night, with a new episode of Made in America — be sure to catch the “astro-physics” segment on the rerun at 9:30. Trade School covers welding, and there’s a rerun (we assume so — it was cancelled, wasn’t it?) of the much missed Monster House.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 28, combination locks, pottery, recreational vehicles and erasers. (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 6, alkaline batteries, wheelchairs, flutes, cowboy boots. (Discovery, 6:30 p.m.)
- Monster House: Biker House (TLC, 7:00 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Bling on a Budget (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Wallpaper (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Jacuzzi, Sand Trix, Dr Pepper. (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Welding (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Sub-Zero Refrigerators, Astro-Physics, Tylenol. (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Voice Flame Extinguisher (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)