(Friday, April 13th, 2007) DIY is really letting us down with their diminished auto-centric schedule, but as usual Home and Science bring us joy.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 5, ambulances, dining room tables, diatonic accordions, acrylic awards (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 8, Suits of Armor, Street Light Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 7:30 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Episode 8 (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Getting Plastered… (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Faulty Showers (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 41, Glass Bottles, Hacksaws, Goalie Masks (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Major Appliances: Water and Heat (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Tiles & Tribulations (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 42, Lacrosse Sticks, Frozen Fish Products, Flashlights, Paintbrushes (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1962 T-Bird Restoration: Long-term Storage Issues (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)