(Wednesday, April 11th, 2007) Tonight: a new Mythbusters — though we’re not sure what the heck a Voice Flame Extinguisher is — and more hijinks from the Junk and DiResta brothers plus a smattering of other interesting shows all around.
All times are central.
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 27, footballs, electric guitar amplifiers, marbles and airplane propellers (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 28, manufacturing engine blocks, jawbreakers, drum shells and drums (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Insulation (History, 8:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Double Trouble Too (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Modern Marvels: Paint (History, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Voice Flame Extinguisher (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Rattan Base and the Computer Monitor (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 48, car engines, flour, recliners and envelopes (Science, 10:00 p.m.)
- Hammered with John & Jimmy DiResta: The Adirondack Outdoor Bed (HGTV, 10:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 47, ceramic tiles, nuts, steel forgings, and skateboards (Science, 10:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Poo Pot Maker (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: 5 episodes of Pimp My Ride (MTV, 12:30 a.m.)