(Friday, April 6th, 2007) DIY has apparently cut back on their automotive shows, which doesn’t please us. Otherwise you get lots of How It’s Made and Home shows tonight.
All times are central.
- Chop Cut Rebuild (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 7, golf balls, furniture handles, parking meters, and room dividers. (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 8, Suits of Armor, Street Light Poles, Bent Hardwood, Membrane Switches (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Pimp My Ride (MTV, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Gutter Gals (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- Take Home Handyman: Door to Adore: … (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: Airstream Introduction, Inspection, History and Tear-Out Interior (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Kitchen Catastrophe (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 39, Yacht Wheels, Braided Rugs, Automobile Thermostats, Chisels (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: Thunderbird History and Restoration Overview (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Kitchen Catastrophe (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 40, Photographs, Fur Tanning, Welding Electrodes, Electric Violins (Science, 9:30 p.m.)