(Friday, March 30th, 2007) DIY seems a little light on the Auto shows tonight, but lots of How It’s Made and HOME shows.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 3, robotic arms, tattoos and concrete pipes (Science, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 4, Hockey gloves, snack cakes, remolded tires, and wastewater treatment (Science, 6:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Cheese Maker (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: This Show is Fan-tastic (Home, 8:00 p.m.)
- DIY Inside: LA Auto Show (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Toolbelt Diva: Front Porch Makeover (Home, 8:30 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Cold Comfort (Home, 9:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 37, Halogen Bulb, Cellulose Insulation, Aluminium Ladders, Bamboo Fly Rods (Science, 9:00 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: 1948 Indian Motorcycle Restoration, Pt. 4: Fuel Tank Restoration (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Holmes on Homes: Flimsy Floor (Home, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made, Season 3: Episode 38, Drill Bits, Photo Booths, Stamps (Science, 9:30 p.m.)
- Classic Rides: 1948 Indian Motorcycle, Pt. 5: Metal and Paint Prep (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)