(Wednesday, March 28th, 2007) Tonight: Reruns galore, but at least there’s something to watch. If you haven’t yet caught How It’s Made: Episode 23, the segment on post clocks is pretty cool.
All times are central.
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Show & Shine (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 23, windshields, english saddles, butter and post clocks (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 24, individual transporters, cedar canoes and electric guitars (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Concrete Glider (Discovery, 8:00 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Big Trouble (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: Deadly Straw (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Junk Brothers: The Two Benches (HGTV, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 52, putty knives, garage doors, electric motors, and wool (Science, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, architectural moldings, pulleys, industrial rubber hoses, and sheet vinyl (Science, 10:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Viewer’s Choice (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- I Love Toy Trains (RFD-TV, 11:30 p.m.)