(Saturday, March 24th, 2007) More Myths Reopened was pretty cool, although as usual they just left themselves open to more whining. Our email to Discovery bore fruit and their website is back up now!
Two Guys Go to PRI promises trade show glitz and glamour. As usual DIY offers the most Toolmonger-y programming tonight.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Steam Cannon (Discovery, 6:00 p.m.)
- MythBusters: More Myths Reopened (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: Hall Seat (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- The New Yankee Workshop: CD Storage Case (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Table-Top Clock (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Slam Dunk (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Peruvian Walnut Tool Chest (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special 1 (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Chandelier (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: 100th Dirty Job Special 2 (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- Two Guys Go to PRI: The Performance Racing Industry Trade Show (Speed, 11:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21, fibreglass insulation, wooden ducks, gumball machines and exhaust systems (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 22 chains, bagels and vinyl records (Discovery, 11:30 p.m.)