Sizod writes: “It’s made by Denali and it’s $49.99 plus free shipping from Amazon, and with a 4-out-of-5 star rating it might be worth a look.” From Amazon’s description:
- Powerful 14 amp motor allows for tough cutting applications
- Polished base delivers miter cuts from 0-47 degrees with five positive stops
- Uniquely designed bevel adjustment handle for tighter clamping force and accuracy
- Spindle lock button for quick and easy blade change and work-piece clamp for securing materials
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Hey, I totally agree. I don’t know much about Denali, but for $50 it’d be easy to take a risk on it.