(Tuesday, March 20th, 2007) There’s lots on tonight, mostly the factory-visiting shows. We loved the US Pole segment on Made in America. Half of the Discovery schedule is working — do any of you see the listings for Home and Science when they load the schedule, or do you only see the half page we do?
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: New Colors and Parts (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 51, architectural moldings, pulleys, industrial rubber hoses and sheet vinyl flooring (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 49, plastic cups and cutlery, special effects makeup, gold and harps (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin Motorcycle TV: Calendar Bikes (Speed, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Vinyl Siding (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Really Dirty Animals (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Stern Pinball, Ditch Witch, American Whistle (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Deck Building (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Gore-Tex, US Pole, Skee-Ball (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 21, fibreglass insulation, wooden ducks, gumball machines and exhaust systems (Discovery, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 22, chains, bagels and vinyl records (Discovery, 10:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Skull Cleaner (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)