post-boschjigsaw.jpg

Here’s Stuey again with a winner: “As part of Amazon’s ‘weekend sale,’ they’ve got the Bosch 1587AVSK top-handle jig saw for $85 shipped.  Don’t forget that $150 or more of tools from Amazon directly will get you a free B&D screwgun.  The weekend sales last until Monday, so you’ve got some time to think it over.”

We’re pretty big fans of Bosch’s hand-held power tools, and we’ve been thinking about picking up one of their jigsaws.  This might be the time.

Also, you’ll find a link on the jigsaw’s page to the entire weekend sale — lots of other items.

Jig Saw, Model 1587AVSK [Bosch]
Buy It Now from Amazon [What’s this?]

6 Responses to Deals: Bosch 5A Jigsaw for $85 on Amazon

1. nrChris says:

Ouch. My wife is going to be really pissed when she finds out that I spent $85. Thanks Toolmonger. No really, thanks. I am going to be in hot water.

She will like the percent savings if I work up the nerve to show her the Amazon page…

2. eschoendorff says:

I just bought a Ridgid jigsaw… it’s very nice… had I not purchased it, I would have seriously considered Bosch.

3. Stuart says:

I have access to all the brands and the Bosch is simply the best.

Stuart

4. Stuey says:

The price is now $105 and I’m not sure it will drop again before the weekend sale is over. At this price, unless you’re going for the $150 minimum for the free screwgun, it might be better to spend the $120 or so at HD or Lowes for the 1587AVSP (includes a few more blades and possibly a different case).

5. l_bilyk says:

Blade change is a PITA
    But it seems to track better than alot of the newer jigsaws with simpler blade changes
    In this case the jigsaw grabs the blade really firmly… i don’t know how the new bosch is but I found a bit too much slop in the new dewalt

6. Steve Anderson says:

As a contractor i had one, lost it bought a dewalt, returned it and bought another bosch