(Tuesday, February 13th, 2007) One of the odder shows on tonight, Tank Overhaul, promises to Pimp your Panther. There’s lots to watch otherwise even though Discovery continues to ration new episodes on most of their channels.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Ultimate Factories: Budweiser (National Geographic, 6:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Sparks Flying (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 11 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 12 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin TV (Speed, 8:00 p.m.)
- Tank Overhaul (Military, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Installing a Bathroom Vanity (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Bio-Diesel-Man (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Toro – Snow Blowers (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Handcrafted Log Homes (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Mack Truck (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Back With a Vengeance (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Coal Miner (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)