(Saturday, February 10th, 2007) It’s DIY or nothing tonight, although How It’s Made is always welcome viewing, eternal rerun or not.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Diet Coke and Mentos (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Wall-Mounted Mahogany Wine Rack (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Arts and Crafts Library Desk (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Oak Stepladder (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: Ottoman (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Southern Dis-Comfort (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 9 (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 10 (Discovery, 11:30 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: Talk2DIY Automotive (DIY, 1:00 a.m.)