craftsman8pc.jpg

If you’ve been itching for a new set of Craftsman screwdrivers, now might be the time.  Sears is running a sale on the 8pc set of 4 Phillips and 4 slotted drivers for $8.77 — which is down from their normal crack-smoking $20 — and the drivers are eligible for store pick-up which means you can reserve a set and go down and pick it up with no waiting.  And no talking to clueless sales people.

The set is colored coded with a Craftsman red stripe for the the slotted and clear for the Phillips.  Heck, if you’re into it get two so your significant other can steal a few without decimating your stash.

8pc Screwdriver Set [Sears]

6 Responses to Deals: 8pc Craftsman Screwdriver Set

1. Scot says:

Goto Sears.com tool section, and there is a link on the page for ALL of the specials…. Some good deals 🙂

2. kythri says:

Buy ’em cheap, stack ’em deep.

I’m going to have to go buy a couple sets for work. I’m getting tired of having to scrounge to find a screwdriver that’s not even the right size.

Scot: Thanks for pointing out the link to Sears. I’ve been waiting for those socket racks to go on sale again, I need a few more, and hate paying $3.00 each for them. $1.50 is a little more reasonable for a strip of sheetmetal and spring-clips.

3. Cybergibbons says:

We had a set of these on the ship that I last worked on, I presume picked up from the US. They don’t look much but they took a hell of a lot of abuse and kept on going.

4. George says:

I agree, crack-smokers woold pay $20 and get them replaced free for ever. You might also wait for them to go on a mark-down sale, and pay even less $4.50, but what does a cluless sales person know?

5. willbone says:

I like the by them cheep stack them deep……you ALWAYS could have more screwdrivers …..right?

6. Old Donn says:

Used these all my life. First dad’s, then my own. I’ve got a new set of Craftsman Pro, (black & red handles), but still like the standard issue better. They just feel right.