craftsman-club0107.jpg

We just received the latest Craftsman Club flyer from Sears, and it contains a few pretty sweet deals.  For example, Sears is offering your choice of a 10″ compound miter saw w/laser, a 10″ table saw with stand, a 10″ drill press w/laser, or a 4″x6″ belt and disc sander for $90.  Not bad!

They’re also re-upping some of the deals they offered just after Christmas on mechanics tool sets and tool storage (read: roll-aways).  Of course, there’s a smattering of lawn equipment to boot.

And, as some astute Toolmonger have pointed out in comments, the Craftsman Compucarve is back down to $1700 if you’re in the ‘club — and if you can find one of the machines anywhere in the U.S.

9 Responses to Deals: Craftsman Club Savings Jan. 28 – Feb. 3

1. Donnie says:

How does one join the Craftsman Club? I have tried via the web site numerous times over the last year or so. If this has been answered before, I apologize.

Donnie aka thelinuxcat

2. kythri says:

You can either get a mail-in card from your local Sears store, or, you can call the club at 1-800-682-8691

As far as the ad goes – any chance of scanning the entire ad and posting it? They’re still not great about getting flyers to everyone.

3. George says:

If you pre-order the compucarve in the store, the wait is not longer then 5-10 days. Speaking only about the northeast area stores. A SEARS tool associate’s Info.

4. Kevin says:

Thanks for that phone number. I recently found out about the club and was desperate to join but after much searching I wasn’t able to find out how. I called up late at night and figured they would be closed but someone answered and signed me up. No problem.

5. Bob says:

Thanks.
    It’s 6:19am CDT, and someone there answered the phone, and signed me up.

6. Stuey says:

I just signed up also. It only took 3.5 minutes.

7. Marissa says:

Hey, I’m been a member for awhile and there’s finally something on sale that we need, but we lost our club card, does anyone know if you have to have the card to purchase things at the club price? or could we just take in the flyer we got in the mail?

8. Paul says:

Im a SEARS hardware associate in Texas and i can answer you marissa.
    No you dont need the card with you, but you will need the phone number that the card was issued under.

9. Plumber122 says:

Craftsman router table stand help needed!
    I own the Craftsman router table stand Model # 009.26478. In the Sears tool catalog, there is a reference to a stand enclosure kit, Model # 0926477. I have tried to order this item but each time I order it, I am told the order is placed but it eventually is canceled. This item has appeared in several Sears tool catalogs.
    Anyone know why I cannot get this item?