(Tuesday, January 23rd, 2007) Tonight: new episodes of Made in America, V-Twin TV and Dirty Jobs, as well as a bunch of good reruns. The In-Sink-Erator rerun
has a great segment on a squeegee manufacturer, which opened our eyes to what a great advance in window cleaning technology that little strip of rubber is.
Although it’s not entirely Toolmonger-y, The Travel Channel’s Cash and Treasures (on after Made in America) often shows mining and lapidary tools and techniques.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- Chop Cut Rebuild: Season Premiere (Speed, 6:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 5 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 6 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- V-Twin TV: Ballsy Bobber (Speed, 8:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: Juvenille Delinquent (TLC, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Replacing Windows (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Mule Logger (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior 1 (TLC, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Qubica/AMF Bowling (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- Trade School: Landscaping (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: In-Sink-Erator (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Auto-Motives (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Vexcon (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)