(Sunday, January 21st, 2007) Like us, you probably value your weekend time in the shop, so it’s well and good that there’s not a lot of pesky TV to distract you from finishing your projects tonight.
All times are central.
- How It’s Made: Episode 33 (Science, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 34 (Science, 7:30 p.m.)
- Classic Tractor Specials (RFD-TV, 8:00 p.m.)
- Classic Car Restoration: 1968 Camaro (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Repairing a Roof (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Tricked Out: Mitsubishi Eclipse: Underbody Light Kit (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Unique Whips: Dead Men Walking (Speed, 10:00 p.m.)
Why not send us a picture of your latest project?