(Tuesday, January 16th, 2007) There’re new Made in America episodes on tonight, as well as a look at the making of neon signs on Trade School. We’re not even going to comment on Poo Pot Maker. There’s also a Trick My Truck marathon on CMT of the episodes you’ve already seen 100 times, from 9:00 p.m. until 12:30 a.m.
All times are central.
- Machinery of the Past (RFD-TV, 5:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 3 (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 4 (Discovery, 7:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Poo Pot Maker (Discovery, 9:00 p.m.)
- Overhaulin’: LeMama’s Boy (TLC, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Frito-Lay (Travel, 9:00 p.m.)
- 10 Things You Must Know: Building a Deck (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- John Ratzenberger’s Made in America: Merillat Cabinets (Travel, 9:30 p.m.)
- Trade School: Neon (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- Dirty Jobs: Hoof Cleaner (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)