(Saturday, January 13th, 2007) DIY allows us to furnish a room with four (count ’em!) furniture projects tonight, and their DIY to the Rescue will interest those who need to install a garage door. Is Helium Football the most boring Mythbusters episode? The thrower was an interesting build, but repeatedly launching the football seems tiresome.
All times are central.
- MythBusters: Helium Football (Discovery, 7:00 p.m.)
- DIY to the Rescue: Garage Turnaround (DIY, 7:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Arts and Crafts-Style Nightstand (DIY, 8:00 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Three-Panel Folding Screen (DIY, 8:30 p.m.)
- Wood Works: Mission-Style Ottoman (DIY, 9:00 p.m.)
- Freeform Furniture: End Table (DIY, 9:30 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 1 (Discovery, 11:00 p.m.)
- How It’s Made: Episode 2 (Discovery, 11:30 p.m.)
Our Insomniac’s Suggestions: 3 episodes of Trick My Truck starting at 11:30 p.m. (Speed) and Talk2DIY Automotive (DIY, 1:00 a.m.).